Friday Fill In

Friday, April 13, 2012

And...here we go!

1. Speed is needed for travel this week.


2. A relaxing week end  to a wonderful week is what I've been looking forward to!


3. One of the things I like most about traveling is what EE Cummings said "somewhere i have never travelled, gladly beyond any experience,your eyes have their silence ."


4. The Blues and Granny makes me think Memphis


5. A road trip to Memphis makes me sing... "I put on my blue suede shoes
And I boarded the plane Touched down in the land of the Delta Blues"

6. Organic whole wheat pizza is what I had for dinner last night.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to picking up my hubby at the airport tomorrow my plans include knitting, dinner and a movie and Sunday, I want to watch CBS Sunday morning with a latte, garden in the afternoon cool weather and complete a couple of home projects.
Newer Older