Sunday, June 22, 2014
Friday, April 11, 2014
2. Lattes and bacon are foods I love to eat for breakfast.
3. It seems I'm always searching for making that change I need within.
4. Reading books with my kids is a great way to end the day.
5. I think I sexy!
6. Homemade desserts low in sugar is what I've been craving lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to fun at Eric's in downtown Breckenridge and movies at the Grand Lodge movie theatre, tomorrow my plans include relaxing by the Grand Lodge pool and drinking a beer while Brad enjoys some ski time and Sunday, I want to have a relaxing drive home with my family!
Friday, April 04, 2014
And...here we go!
1. I use Coco Channel Mademoiselle!
2. Watching cat videos on YouTube with my children in bed fills me with laughter.
3. Each generation, as it grows up, has a deeper sense of awareness about themselves and life as it flows in and around them.
4. The lack of rights for women around the world is something I have a hard time dealing with.
5. A trip to Breckenridge is what I need.
6. A handmade filled cannoli is what I'm craving right now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dodgeball ninja nights, tomorrow my plans include taking Splinter, our rooster, to his new home with Jay and Sunday, I want to play Godzilla and Donkey Kong with my children !