I Love My Neti Pot

Sunday, March 26, 2006


I was introduced to a neti pot many years ago. I didn't think I would like it then so I passed.

My husband decided late last year that it was time to lose his neti pot virginity. I went along with it this time. He loved it. I watched him several times and decided I wanted to give it try myself.

Oh my god! It felt so great!!

I am now doing the neti pot at least 3-4 times a week and I can tell a great improvement. I don't wake up in the morning with a crusty nose. I can breathe clearly all day long without the need to 'clean out' my nose throughout the day.

I recommend everyone give it a try. The key is to bend over far enough to let it run out the other nostril without it going down your throat. If it hurts, keep adjusting your angel.

Lifehacker
posted an article about netti pots today too.
Newer Older